Ad

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Kim Kardashian Reveals She Wants Three Kids!

Kim Kardashian has been very open about the fact that she and Kanye West are working on a second child.
They are totally doing it without any kind of protection these days in hopes of giving North West a sibling some time in 2015.

We wish them good-luck anyway!!!
Kim Kardashian Snapshot
In the latest issue of Elle UK, however, the reality star looks farther beyond that and says she wants to have at least three kids. “I want a boy and another girl; I want it to start happening straight away," Kim says. "I loved being part of a huge family – and I want that for North. We’d do IVF if nothing happens, but we both want to keep trying naturally."

Kardashian adds that a trio of physicians told her back in the day that she’d never get pregnant. She was all set to freeze her eggs when the news about North came along.

She also said it took awhile for her to feel comfortable in her own skin.
"It’s taken me a long time to be happy with my body and for my confidence to grow to what it is today.
"I grew up when the body to have was the tall, slim, supermodel one, like Cindy Crawford’s. No one looked like me. It’s good to break the mold and recreate one."

Kim credits her late father for writing her a letter when she was 13 years old, telling his daughter that she’s a “wonderful girl” who had to “understand [her] self worth” outside of her body.
"I’m an Armenian girl, I have shape, and it turned out people liked that," Kim says now. "That makes me feel good about myself and about other women for being so supportive. I am a confident woman, but I didn’t just arrive confident – it has built over the years and that is a big part of who I am now."

Finally, Kim heaped praise all over Kendall Jenner.
"I think she will be a huge star,” says Kardashian. “I definitely think she will be bigger than I have ever been."

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...