Ad

Monday, July 6, 2015

Teacher Gets 22 YEARS in Prison For Sex with Students

Jennifer Fichter, a 30-year-old Florida teacher, was sentenced to 22 years in jail for having sex dozens of times with three teenage students.

One of the 17-year-olds got her pregnant.
Fichter
"I hate what I have done," Jennifer Fichter told the court in Polk County. "I wish I could go back and think about [the victims] before me. But I can't."

"I can't do that … If you hate me, I understand."

Hate wasn't a word used by the judge, but he did call Fichter a predator and handed down the harsh sentence of more than two decades:

"You're going to have a long time to think about what you did. I trust that your faith is real, and you'll have a long time to let your faith work."

"When you come out you're a different person. It bothered me that there was references to that faith and yet there was this activity."

A former Central Florida Aerospace Academy teacher, Jennifer Fichter was arrested 15 months ago and pleadd guilty to 37 counts.

Each sexual offense carries a maximum penalty of 15 years, so she could've been facing 500 years in prison if you look at it that way.

At one point, Fichter became pregnant by one of her victims and had an abortion, she said in a phone call with that victim's mother.

"It hurts," one mother told the court. "I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him."

Fichter has 30 days to appeal her sentence.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...