Ad

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Promotes I Am Cait: See the Elegant Photo!

Over the past few weeks, E! has released a number of I am Cait promos and clips in anticipation of this upcoming docuseries.

But Caitlyn Jenner is now posing for the show's first promotional photo ahead of its July 26 premiere... and she looks positively radiant in it.
I Am Cait Promo Pic
The fancy snapshot features the 65-year-old transgender role model turning her back to the camera while showing off a floor-length black gown that includes a cinched waist and a lace back.

She has a look of absolute confidence on her face.

Since coming out to Diane Sawyer in late April and then revealing her female self on the cover of Vanity Fair, Jenner has said many times she finally feels "free" to be her true self.

She will let viewers deeply into her personal life on I Am Cait, aware that she may receive some criticism for the reality program.

"I'm not doing it for money," Caitlyn told Vanity Fair of the series. "I'm doing it to help my soul and help other people.

"If I can make a dollar, I certainly not stupid. [I have] house payments and all that kind of stuff. I will never make an excuse for something like that...

"This is a business...[but] you don't go out and change your gender for a television show."

It debuts on July 26 at 8/7c on E!.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...