Ad

Friday, July 11, 2014

This Is How Rick Ross Looks After Loosing Over 100lbs

rick-ross-loss-1_280x241

It seemed like it was just yesterday when fans were concerned about Rick Ross’ health. He suffered two seizures shortly one after the other last year. Even rapper 50 Cent commented on Rick Ross’ health scare in an interview with Angie Martinez, stating Hip Hop doesn’t need another loss due to being over weight, like Big Pun; “If a person has a seizure twice, they’re not really [taking care of themselves]. You can look and see he’s not conscious of his health. We lost [Big] Pun like that. I don’t wish death on nobody…It’s early age for you to be having two seizures.” Counting all that money I guess wasn’t enough for Rick Ross’. It seems as if he realized he can’t make that money, if he doesn’t have his health. After being introduced to a trainer, and learning he needed to change his diet, he realized it was time. There was no specific weight loss goal, but he knew it was time to make that change for the better; “It was just time for me to tighten up a little bit, you know what I’m saying. As far as, you know, me working out…I have no destination, no specific weight.” Recently Ross’ has been popping up doing interviews, and performing on stage looking healthier than ever! Losing an easy estimate of over 100lbs, this Maybach rapper has definitely been putting in work. He claims he doesn’t run on the treadmill for hours, he does something that he likes to call “RossFit”; “I do this sh-t called CrossFit. I call it RossFit. Earlier this summer, Reebok had introduced me to a trainer, and what he turned me onto was, let’s say, for instance, if you got on the treadmill, and you did that sh-t for 30 minutes. Yeah, you burning calories, but you could be doing something that’s burning calories and building muscle at the same time. So, it’s like you working out for a shorter time”. As for as his diet goes, he says he now incorporates healthy foods including fruit; “But now, they, they, you know, they give me fruit to eat. I forgot what fruit, you know, tasted like. I eat pears now and sh-t like that”.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...