Ad

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Meet 100cm Man Who Found Love, Got Married And Had Baby

Arif Ibrahim Tambe whose height is only 106 centimeters finally found his love and even started a family, in Pune, in the west of India.
If you marry me you will have to do everything for me

One day Arif, who had already got used to the idea of living alone, met Ameena Ahmed, in a shop and immediately fall in love with her. 21-year-old Ameena is 61cm taller than her lover and Arif was worried she would eventually reject him when she realised the full extent of his care needs.

ou will have to take me to the toilet, to the bathroom and to the shower'. I told her everything and she still agreed
"You will have to take me to the toilet, to the bathroom and to the shower. I told her everything and she still agreed."

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...