Ad

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

“I’ll Shoot Him If He Trespasses Onto My Property..” – Chris Brown’s Neighbour Warns

chris1

After selling his Hollywood home for $1.6m, Chris Brown has moved to a new house in Malibu..Leaving his last house had a lot to do with complaints from neighbors over his very visible graffiti wall. 

TMZ contacted his closest new neighbor and this is what the man said: ‘It can be the devil. I can care less [who lives there]. ‘I don’t care if they’re having orgies. It can even be Saddam Hussein for all I care, as long as he doesn’t trespass onto my property. If he does, I shoot him.’


No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...