Ad

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Did Yvonne Nelson Use OMO washing Powder to Bleach? (SEE THIS PHOTO)

transo

Check out this killer transformation.

She denied ‘BLEACHING’ over 13 times but she gets busted each and every day.
Yvonne Nelson stated in a recent interview in defense of her bleaching publication that; she uses cocoa butter for her skin. I never knew cocoa butter has now turned into a bleaching cream. Then I guess, I better light up my skin for marketing reasons too, since I’m on TV every weekend.
Yvonne Nelson Why????? Black is Beautiful, In-fact ebony black is unique for a Black Woman.. IF you bleach then you are #Greedy! God is Watching You my sister…

Check on the photo below and tell it yourself… 100% bleaching!
 

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...