Ad

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bunmi Ademokoya & Bryan Okwara Breakup


After dating for a long time, Bunmi Ademokoya and former Mr Nigeria, Bryan Okwara have parted ways. Bunmi confirmed this with Punch in a new interview;
I was in a relationship but it did not work out. I am single now and living life. I have not decided yet if I will get involved with another man. I think for now I am just going to take a break because I was in a relationship for five years. I am a young girl, just trying to discover myself.
Here is what Bryan also said about her in 2011 to city people;

“What can I say? She’s the love of my life. She is amazing. She is gorgeous. She is black. She is beautiful. She is my friend. She is a colleague. She cooks. She cleans. She’s God fearing. She’s somebody you want to meet anyday, anytime.” (Ladun)

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...