Ad

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Miley Cyrus Hospitalized for Extreme Allergic Reaction

Miley Cyrus was hospitalized today due to an allergic reaction the singer had to antibiotics she' been taking.

Miley Cyrus in Hospital

"Kansas I promise I'm as heartbroken as you are. I wanted to badly 2 b there 2night," Miley herself Tweeted. "Not being with you all makes me feel s---tier than I already do."
Cyrus, of course, has already had a rough month.
Her dog Floyd was killed by a coyote and she has openly expressed her unbearable pain via various social media messages. About a week ago, she canceled a concert at the last minute in Charlotte due to illness.
Fortunately, as you can tell by the above image, Miley is on the mend.
"Mr. Octopussy & some amazing Drs are taking good care of me," she wrote on Twitter a couple hours ago.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...