Ad

Monday, April 14, 2014

I Quit Education After I Scored 17 In Jamb - Timaya

Ukwu crooner Timaya in a recent perfomance in Uyo last weekend made a bold confession on stage and urged his fans to stay in school.

  He bravely revealed that he scored only 17 in JAMB, and really urged his fans to not abandon school even though he said it wasn't for him.
The Singer said:“Education is not for me, it is important, yes, but not for me. I scored 17 in JAMB, that's when I gave up. I don’t have the brain for education but for those of you who do, please do it, its good.” Enetimi Alfred Odom AKA Timaya was born in Port harcourt, Rivers State in 1977, he was the youngest of fifteen children. His father was a banker and Mother a trader. He schooled at Assemblies  of God Nursery and Primary school  and secondary school at Nkpolu Oroworukwo in Port Harcourt but he got a secondary school certificate in Lagos ' at Ikeja Grammar School.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/64395.html


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/64395.html

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...