Ad

Monday, June 16, 2014

Ozo Titled Igbo Man Disowns First Son, Chidi Okam, In a National Newspaper


A Nigerian titled man, Ozo Oswald Dokwe Okam, disowned his son, Ozo Chidi Okam, on one of the pages of a national newspaper. The announcement comes complete with the son's smiling picture from when he took his own titled. The disgruntled dad did not state why he is cutting off his son from his life, but it must have been something very serious indeed. The father stated;

"I will not want him to serve me when I am dead since  he did not serve me in my life time. He should return all my certificate of occupancy and other valuable documents in his possession to me and be satisfied with the things I willed to him in my will.

He should no longer act on my behalf whether alive or dead and should henceforth be fully responsible for all his actions and deeds. Above all, he should not participate or interfere in my burial in accordance with Christian rites."
If the son is still in the father's will, that means there is still some connection. But I wonder what one has to do to be disowned? Do you imagine you can ever disown your own child?

Culled from Romance Meets Life

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...