Ad

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Halima Abubakar Shares New Sexy Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday

Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar is a year older today and she has released some hot and sexy photos to celebrate her day.

The excited Kano-born actress/UN Ambassador took her Instagram page to entertain her fans with some cute photos.
Halima Abubakar
She also dropped a message for her lovers and her haters who have always labeled her a 'sharer'.
She shared the photo below with the caption: "If there s one thing I hold very very protectively is my womanhood yep!!!am not a sharer regardless of what has been written about me in 13years.yes 13years in nollywood is like being born and allowing u to grow on or own.I starved,made friends who made dem self enemies of mine! Still love u all.. I just want to tank u all for d love, lies,hate,encouragement and d zeal to prove u all wrong.. Am a great woman and any man I marry would be lucky to have me.. PS I love d hardship, gossips,rumours and support u all have given me.I remain my loyal self Amb HalimaAbubakar."
Halima Abubakar
Halima obviously likes to pose in front of a camera and she has been criticised for her weight.
However,  and later shared some .
Check out more photos below:


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/68018.html

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...