Ad

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What BBA Star Dillish Mathews Says About Flavour and West African Men

While speaking with some journalists at the just concluded Mr Nigeria contest, BBA winner, Dillish Mathews cleared air about what was supposed to be a romantic relationship between her and Flavour. The Namibian beauty told journalists that there was no relationship more than normal friendship between her and the Nigerian pop star, Flavour .Howeve,r she admits to thinking Flavour is “hot” but he never made any move on her.
flavour

Dillish reportedly said;
“Flavour and I are just friends. I mean he’s hot and I’m sure he thinks I’m hot but we’re just okay with being friends. Besides, he hasn’t made any moves like that and I haven’t either”. 
But there is hope that Dillish will eventually end up with a West African man as she was quoted saying
 “I think there’s a possibility that I’d either marry a Nigerian or a Ghanaian man, there’s just something about them that I find attractive”.

Goodluck to her.....

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...