Ad

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

"If I wasn't a singer, I'll be a housewife" -Tiwa Savage


 
Tiwa Savage and Davido are currently answering questions from their fans on twitter. The question and answer session is put together by MTV as a promo for their MAMAs nomination. And when a fan asked Tiwa what she'll be doing if she wasn't a singer, she promptly answered - "I would be a housewife." 

Well, I'm not aware that being a housewife can be termed a profession, now that is no disrespect to the stay-at-home-mums (I believe they rock) but honestly, I think the 21st century woman need to go beyond that. Seriously, that phrase- 'Housewife' hurts my ears, and to my mind, it almost even sounds derogatory. But its all good Tiwa, thank God you are singer, at least now all of that amazing talent is blessing millions and not wasted in the kitchen.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...