Ad

Monday, April 28, 2014

Don Jazzy finally finds love...now dating Freda Francis?!

http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-prn/10254308_250653938453080_1061866130_n.jpg
Ok guys, so here's some yet-to-be confirmed gist....Don Jazzy spent the weekend in Dubai - he was there for Tiwa and Tunji's wedding. Last night he partied hard at the wedding after-party and then went to bed with some chic (we are not sure who yet) but there are to reasons to believe that the chic is one Freda Francis, a socialite. 
See more below:Quick update: Don Jazzy has said it is all a joke....here's what  he just posted
"My dear bloggers. I love my fans and followers and I love having fun with them on my timeline. Pls when u do ur blog posts try and explain well so ur readers know that we re just funning around o...Ejor I dey beg"...loool
 

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...