Ad

Monday, July 13, 2015

Gorgeous: Rita Dominic Steps out for a Birthday Dinner

Yesterday was Nollywood actress Rita Dominic’s birthday and the screen diva celebrated it in simple but classic way

She looked very classy in a pair of blue tailored pants and a black off-shoulder blouse. Her outfit was accessorized with a gold metallic belt.

She thanked her fans for all their birthday wishes saying:
My dear beautiful Zamundans.. Being alive to see another year in my life was enough reason to be thankful and I didn’t think I needed anything else. However yesterday you all went out of your way to make my day extra special…
From amazing phone calls, thoughtful gifts, heartfelt messages etc, I was left shocked, humbled and grateful for the attention you all showed me. 
At several points in the day I was overwhelmed with the outpouring of love. So I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, for giving me a very memorable day, I will remember how fantastic it felt for a very long time… Lots of love and kisses!
Earlier in the day she was spotted on set looked gorgeous in a floor-length red dress.

See more photos below:

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...