Ad

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Victoria Justice Confirms Nude Photos Are Real, Vows Legal Action

Victoria Justice has joined the legal fight against the hacker who released naked pictures of numerous celebrities throughout Hollywood.
As was the case for stars such as Jennifer Lawrence and Kaley Cuoco, photos of Victoria Justice nude popped up over the weekend, with the actress initially claiming they were fake.
But with the FBI now pursuing the hacker case and many outraged over this offending incident, here's a look at what Justice said Tuesday night:
Victoria Justice at Teen Choice Awards
"Shortly after I tweeted about certain pics of me being fake, I was faced with a serious violation of privacy."
"There have always been fake photos of me on the internet, but I will not be put in the position to defend myself as to what is real or what is fake.
"I am angry at this massive invasion of privacy, and like the other women who are in this situation alongside of me, I am taking legal action to protect my rights."
Lawrence and Kate Upton have come out with similar statement, vowing to pursue all legal means against anyone who posts illegally-obtained photos of them naked or topless.
Last year, selfies of Victoria Justice in a revealing bathing suit leaked online, with the Nickeldeon star later claiming her phone was stolen and hacked.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...