Ad

Friday, September 5, 2014

“Kanye And I Have A Very Good Sex Life” -Kim Kardashian

The pretty star revealed that she and her husband Kanye have an amazing sex life. 

 kimye1

Read her word below:

So far as the sex tape is concerned, whether or not we’ve made another… If we have it’s never something I want to go public.’‘[it's] not something I would want anyone else to see but me and Kanye. I am married to an incredible man and let’s just say we like to have fun. Kanye and I have a very good sex life. What we do privately is private.”

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...