Ad

Friday, September 5, 2014

Angelina Jolie’s Ex-Girlfriend Weds - Photos


Jolie and Shimizu
                           Jolie and Shimizu
I am quite sure that many of you didn’t know that Angelina Jolie was once in a lesbian releationship…in other words, Angelina is bi-sexual. Well, her ex-girlfriend Jenny Shimizu, a Japanese-American model, recently said ‘I do’ to her socialite girlfriend, Michelle Harper.

Jolie and Shimizu first met on the set of their 1996 film Foxfire. At the time, Jolie was married to her first husband Jonny Lee Miller. Angelina  told Girlfriends magazine then that the initial spark with Shimizu was very much palpable. 
She said:
“I would probably have married Jenny Shimizu if I hadn’t seen my husband,” Jolie, now 39, told the mag in 1997. “I fell in love with her the first second I saw her.”
Shimizu and her new wife met at a 2012 party. Here’s what she told New York Times of meeting Harper:
Newly weds- Shimizu and Harper
                            Newly weds- Shimizu and Harper
“I didn’t believe it myself until I saw it. It’s like so many things about her. There are these misconceptions and generalizations that don’t fit this person who is full of spirit and down-to-earthiness.”
Angelina on the other hand, also got married recently to her actor sweetheart and father of her children, Brad Pitt.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...