Ad

Thursday, May 15, 2014

27 Days To World Cup: Enyeama Optimistic About Eagles Chances

Super Eagles vice captain and best Africa Player in the French Lique 1 this season, Vincent Enyeama is optimistic that the Super Eagles will not be disgraced at the World Cup in Brazil next month. The Lille Metropole of France safe hands said with continuous support from Nigerians which also made it possible for him to be named the best African Player in the French Ligue 1 this season, the team will not disappoint in Brazil.
Enyeama, who spoke through the team’s media officer, Ben Alaiya from his France based said he was delighted that he was picked as Africa’s best player in France, promising that he will not fail the country at the Mundial. “Now the leagues are almost over across the world and all of us have a new focus, which is the World Cup, we will go there and enjoy ourselves and also excel for ourselves and the country. I can’t wait for the World Cup to start”, he declared.
Enyeama, who is widely regarded as Africa’s best goalkeeper said. “God has always been the greatest supporter I have, He has always been there for me when I needed support and He has continue to inspire me to greater heights. Apart from that the support I get from my family and Nigerians have been massive inspiration for me, I pray that the World Cup will be a crowning glory for me, the team and all Nigerians”.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...