Ad

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Photos: Famous Makeup Artist Makes Like Caitlyn Jenner

Paolo Ballesteros is at it again.
The makeup artist, who has become a viral sensation for transforming himself into various female celebrities has now given that same kind of impressive treatment to Caitlyn Jenner.
Paolo Ballesteros Becomes Caitlyn Jenner
Explained the Filipino to Us Weekly:
"I thought [Jenner's Vanity Fair cover] was very surprising, but very brave.
"When I saw it on the news, I said to myself, 'I have to do it today!' But the day it broke the net, I was growing out my beard for a vacation, so I decided to wait a few days."

Ballesteros thinks his Caitlyn impression “needs a lot of improvement,” though we don’t see how or where.
He's also made himself out to be Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner in recent weeks:
Paolo Ballesteros as Khloe Kardashian Paolo Ballesteros as Kris Jenner

Ballesteros - who has already done a Kylie Jenner transformation - vows that his Kourtney Kardashian makeover will be coming soon in order "to complete the Kardashian girls."

Here's a look, meanwhile, at other very well-known women Ballesteros has amazingly turned himself into over the years:
Loader

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...