Ad

Monday, May 11, 2015

Photos: Kanye West Gifts For Kim Kardashian on Mother's Day

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West did not spend Mother's Day together.

The rapper was in Chicago while Kim, his wife was in Brazil - but the celebrity couple remained connected through love and thousands of dollars worth of presents.
 Flowers for Kim
I got to my room in Brazil and my amazing thoughtful husband had the sweetest note with a couple thousand roses covering my entire suite for Mothers Day!" wrote Kardashian on Instagram yesterday, along with the above photo.

"I'm so sad I'm so far away on this day but happy we celebrated yesterday! I love you baby & North West soooo much!!!

This is not the first time Kanye has gifted his wife with a butt load of flowers.

A year ago, also for Mother's Day, West created a wall of roses in Kardashian's backyard.

But Kanye wasn't finished this time around.
The Back of Kim Kardashian
"So I get to a restaurant in São Paulo & my husband had a string quartet waiting playing Sam Smith!!!!!" Kim captioned this second image.

"Every single waiter who brought food said 'This is from Mr. West for the best mother in the world'! Seriously I have the best husband ever!!!!"

Yup, sorry other husbands around the world.

If you could not afford to send your globe-trotting wife an endless number of flowers and/or arrange a personal orchestra for her at dinner, you simply can't compete with Kanye West.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...