Ad

Friday, May 22, 2015

Khloe Kardashian on Instagram: Look at My Legs!

Khloe Kardashian has given fans yet another look at yet another body part of hers.

Loader

Over the past few months, Khloe has asked Instagram followers to check out her b*tt.
She's also given them an up close and personal look at her lips.
Now, via her latest social media image, Khloe Kardashian is showing off her long and luscious legs.

"Photo shoot day with @1maryphillips and @cesar4styles!!!!!," Kardashian wrote as a caption this snapshot, adding:
"Such a fantastic day!!! @monicarosestyle you killed every single look!!!!!! I'm so lucky to have such incredible people surrounding me!!."

Khloe has apparently been enjoying some fried chicken of late, yet has maintained an impressive figure as the result of hard work with trainer Gunnar Peterson.

She recently told Cosmopolitan that her difficult divorce did have a silver lining:
"When me and Lamar were having issues, I decided to channel my energy into working out. The gym was my only refuge. I could put music on and dance around with my girlfriends and be silly."

Khloe added that she never felt "fat," per se, but realized upon looking back at old pictures that she was definitely "unhealty."

Not any longer, however. She looks great!

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...