Ad

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Beautiful Dabota Lawson-Aku Who is Married to a Billionaire Has Some Words for Ladies - Must Read

Dabota Lawson who recently got married to billionaire hubby Sunny Aku shared her opinion on the benefits of having Mr Aku as a Husband a - See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/my-billionaire-husband-takes-me-to.html#more

Dabota Lawson who recently got married to billionaire husband Sunny Aku shared her opinion on the benefits of having Mr Aku as a Husband and also gave some words of advice to ladies.

  

In all of this I was still working and managed to set up my business. When it comes to my look, people should just get used to the fact that because I am part of the Entertainment industry, changing my look is inevitable for various jobs especially in Nollywood.

I am dedicated like that and instead of trying to pick on me, I expect that they should the extra effort I am putting in"
she said 

What misconception do people have about you?

A lot of people are carried away by the pictures they see of me online. It is just few minutes of my life all dressed up and edited with filters. That is not what I am about and in reality there are no filters. Especially when it comes to being a wife. No man wants an air head or a 24hours Barbie for a wife. No man who has worked hard and experienced real life and has made his billionaires will acquire a beautiful mannequin for wife.

I am educated; I work hard in business and in my home. I clean, I cook, go to the market, take care of my husband and kids. A lot of ladies send me messages saying they want to be like me. Whilst I appreciate such gestures, I want people to understand it didn’t happen overnight. I started working from the age of 16 in the UK.

A lot of readers are waiting for this question, how did you meet your husband? 
 
Our story is like that of a Disney love story. I really don’t want to say much because I have a special occasion that I would like to share our story. It is quiet touching. But I will save it for another time. Apologies everyone but don’t worry, all will be revealed soon.

Was it love at first sight? 
 
I really don’t want to go into details, but oh my God, my husband is the most persistent man on earth. The first time we spoke, we talked for hours. It felt like we had known each other for years. We immediately built a strong friendship that turned into true love that is all I can say.

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...