Ad

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Guy, Stay Off Social Media If You Want To Have Me: Jennifer Lawrence Hints

Jennifer Lawrence is a woman who knows what she wants in life, and in love. On the latter front, it's not really shocking what the star says she looks for.
In the new issue of French magazine Madame Figaro, the 24-year-old reveals that the ideal mate for her is "one who allows her to be herself in all situations."
"Otherwise, you might as well stay single."
Hot Jennifer Lawrence Picture
Lawrence, who might be back together with Chris Martin, is currently overseas as part of a massive PR tour for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.
That's just part of her job as an A-list star, and the accompanying interest in her personal life is something she says she has been very reluctant to accept.
Admitting it took days to agree to portray Katniss Everdeen, she says, "I realized that whatever I do, at any level, I would lose a part of my private life."
"For each 'everyday' photo published," the paparazzi-averse Oscar-winner says, "I generally spent three hours playing cat and mouse with photographers."
"I always had a very clear idea of the type of course I wanted - acting, that's all. Of course, by contract, I must assure a media presence to promote my work.
"But if I had a choice," says the talented and versatile but world-weary actress, "you wouldn't hear me express myself except in movies."

So what about Twitter, Facebook and other social media?
"All that doesn't interest me for a second!" she says.
"I'm always hundreds of emails behind."

For a woman of her stature, she keeps a surprisingly low profile aside from movie press and has done so long before she was as famous as she is now.
So much so that you probably never knew she was a model for Abercrombie & Fitch back in the day!

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...