Ad

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Scary: Beverly Osu Carries Live Snake In a Movie - See Photo

Click for Full Image Size

Former Big Brother housemate, Beverly Osu who is currently on set of the movie ‘the curse of the seven’ said throughout her career, she has never had such a challenging role of having to hold a live snake.

According to her, 

“my face shows confidence but my heart is about to explode.. I try to challenging myself for the love of my job and the confidence I have in GOD.. I STAND OUT..I AM AN EXTERMISE. BLACK DIAMOND.. TO carry a life python...eish baba.” “”Hmm ….still fighting my fears … This is a tip of the ice berg What i go through on set everyday… feeling that snake move on my body …eww so disgusting.”

Bravo to her.....

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...