Ad

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Amber Rose: I Do Not Have Time For a Man

Amber Rose

The 30-year-old model has debunked rumours she is in a relationship with Mariah Carey‘s estranged husband, Nick Cannon and insists the only person she has time for at the moment is 19-month-old Sebastian. 

Speaking to PEOPLE, she said: 
‘I’m focused on my son and my work. I really don’t have time for a man.’ 

The blonde beauty filed for divorce from the 28-year-old rapper – whose real name is Cameron Thomaz – last month, citing irreconcilable differences. She explained: ‘I’m going through a divorce and technically I’m single, but I’m just not ready for [that].’ Amber took to her Twitter account earlier this month to express her devastation over the end of her marriage and even compared her emotions to the pain felt when a best friend passes away. 

She tweeted: ‘The mornings are especially hard. ‘The pain…I wake up every morning feeling like my best friend died….. I never knew what a true heartache felt like until now. (sic).’ 

It is not known why the couple, who got married 14 months ago, called time on their relationship but rumours suggest that Amber caught Wiz cheating on her with twins sisters Jas and Ness Rose....

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...