Ad

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Nigerian woman seeks public advise after finding female panty in her husband’s car

Nigerian woman seeks public advise after finding female panty in her husband?s car

A Nigerian woman has sought public advice on what to do after she found a female panty in her husband’s car.

 

Posting a photo of the pant on social media, the woman wrote

''Please advise me
See what I found inside my husband's car.. I don't know if I should confront him or I should show his brothers and sisters''

Nigerian woman seeks public advise after finding female panty in her husband?s car

 

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...