Ad

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Woman reveals what stranger did to her along Kaduna-Lafia express road

A Nigerian woman has taken to Facebook to narrate on how she was treated by a total stranger while she was traveling with her family along Kaduna-Lafia express road.

According to her, her car broke down in the middle of the road while she was apprehensive and concerned about her safety and that of her kids, a man who appeared to be a villager appeared in his old car and rendered her the much needed help

Read her full story below:

I was traveling from Kaduna to Lafia with my kids, then suddenly in d middle of no where, my car developed a fault, I had to park. I was alone with my kids in d car. While I was thinking of what to do, I couldn’t leave the kids there in the bush in search of a mechanic.

Just when I decided to lock the car so that we all join a commercial bus to d next town in search of a mechanic, a small old car just parked in front of me with nylon bags packed in it. it was an elderly man who from my observation supplies nylon bags to shops around d villages.

He picked me and the kids to the next town, got a mechanic for me, brought us back to d car and stayed there until d car was fixed. I tried to transfer money to the mechanic to buy d affected spare part but my village pple refused to allow d transfer go through.

This baba paid cash and he settled d driver too. Then he copied his account number for me on a piece of paper for me to transfer his money when I get to my destination. The Baba became my friend. Once in a while I call him to check on him. He was an angel.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...