Ad

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Photos: White Wedding Pictures of 38 Year Old Virgin Who Married Jesus Christ


Meet 38-year-old Jessica Hayes who got married to the son of God as a virgin. The ceremony took place in downtown Fort Wayne at the weekend. The theology teacher at Bishop Dwenger High School in Fort Wayne, said she decided to become an consecrated virgin after years of prayer and soul-searching.

She joined the elite group of the consecrated virgins which are similar to nuns in that they live chaste lives.They do not however live in convents and they are not obliged to take on any particular work for the Catholic Church. They must volunteer for their local diocese or Church associations.
Jessica Hayes revealed details about her wedding dress to WANE.com........

“I’ve seen so many wedding dresses over the years that I think I’ve probably changed my mind very many times. I had to really consider the appropriateness of the occasion for my dress .

 I wanted my shoulders to be covered, and I would have to lie prostrate before the altar, so I really wanted to make sure that I was well-covered in a way that still shows the beauty of a bride.”

Hayes, who will not be able to get married to anyone else or to have sex for the rest of her life said she would still be addressed as Miss Jessica Hayes.

 More pictures after the jump




No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...