Ad

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

OMG!!! Woman Carries her Dead Twins For 5 Days Because of Doctors Refusal to do an Evacuation

 
31-year-old Sambi Manyaka (pictured above) carried her dead children inside her for 5 days because doctors refused to remove them immediately. She was told by the doctors to return in five days to have the dead babies removed. One of the nurses told her to go home and bond with her children while they were still within her.

According to Daily Sun SA, Sambi was seven months pregnant when she went to Lebowakgomo Hospital in Limpopo for a check-up where she was told that her twins died in her womb. She claims the doctors told her to return in five days for the dead babies to be removed.
"After the doctors told me my twins were dead, I pleaded with them to operate. One of the nurses laughed at me and told me to go home and bond with my children while they were still with me,” she said.
After getting a second opinion from a private doctor, she went back to the hospital to beg staff to operate but she was told the hospital was full.
“I couldn’t sleep at night because I thought I would die as well,” she said.
Sambi was eventually operated last week at Tambo Memorial Hospital in Gauteng. She was discharged on Wednesday, August 19 and is doing well. Meanwhile, Health department spokesman Macks Lesufi confirmed that Sambi was seen at the hospital and left after being sent home.
“We condemn the allegations but we have to investigate to find out what really happened,” he said
He added that the Health department would look at her file and if any official had acted improperly, action would be taken against that person.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...