Ad

Monday, June 22, 2015

My Life After Death: Man Recounts His Scary Odeal


Okwudili Pictured above recounts his scary experience in after life. He claims he went to bed one night and ‘died’. And in his death, he experienced life in the after-life.
 
Read below;
How I Died Last Night
Several times in conversations I have always heard people asking questions bordering on the facts of afterlife, but I’m more concerned with life now not the after; to be a master of myself here and now, a true doer of GOOD, daily striving in self conquest and to bear witness to the truth as little or as much as possible as I realize daily.
But…Last Night, I Died!
It was just like every other night, I took my night shower, wore my usual night wear and went to bed. The moment I closed my eyes in sleep, I became aware of a great darkness that lasted for just a heartbeat and I awoke into a great light. I was aware of my house, I was in my room but somehow I wasn’t in it because I moved by thought, I saw my body as it lay on the bed just as I left it, looking so peaceful.
I was aware of some presence around me but I wasn’t interested in whatever it was because I was still fascinated with being here, being more alive than dead, unlimited except by my mind while I watch my body lay there. Several times I have said in conversations that “I am not my body” but now, I can see the reality of that statement. With thought I was running around the house just like a kid will joyfully run around with a new found toy to play with.
I remembered my mum and siblings, I thought of the last one Nonye who is taking her exams right now and immediately I was in her room and God saved her soul that she was studying and not elsewhere doing God knows what. I was impressed by her studiousness that it reminded me of those days in Unizik days and right that moment I was in the past, watching myself studying alongside Joe and Sammer, I stood beside myself as though an angel and touched my youngself on the head and he felt shivers run from his head through his spine. He looked up at Joe and Sammer for they noticed his shiver.
I remembered that day very well because I did it felt that shiver that day several years ago. Joe sang at a gig that night and because it was a planned revision, he had to join us. I remember Sammer telling Joe that the future of the Nigerian music industry lies with his likes and that we can’t wait to watch him on the screen while Joe told him not to fail us in taking Nigeria further up the scale of technological inventions and improvements.
As they started talking to me of what they believed that the future held for me my thought drifted to Joe, how the engineering world swallowed him up and obscured his music genius, right that moment I was in his house up in PortHarcourt and I was glad to see that he is not lost entirely to Engineering because he appears to be working on music in his spare time, I hope we get to hear and watch him soon.
I thought of Sammer and right there I was with him in his bedroom, it was 2:22am according to his laptop time, it appears that he dozed of not long ago because his laptop was still on rather than asleep or hibernated when it stays on for long without use. He is indeed working hard to give the world, fruits of his beautiful creative mind. He had a beautiful damsel laying right beside him whom I intuitively knew to be his fiancĂ© and I wondered how he never mentioned this girl to me before… she seemed familiar but couldn’t place her face.
I had to gather myself away from my friends back to my family, I was immediately in Onyi’s house watching her sleep beside her husband, I smiled while I watched them sleep, I had spoken with her earlier in the day about things I want her to help me get in her town. I had to check my other sister Jane and there she was with her son Keto, they looked so fine as they slept without any worries… a young widow who has shown the kind of strength I never knew she had, she reminded me of the words of Saint James Allen, “Circumstances does not make a man, it reveals him to himself”, indeed her sudden widowhood has revealed the strength in her.
Then I had to see the latest mum in town who had taken my mum hostage, the most amazing medical doctor I know and there she was… awake in that hour of the morning trying hard to console her crying baby. I watched her as she took the baby to my mum who advised her to feed the baby and as she did, her cry seized and she gradually slept. It was so beautiful and amazing to watch, I felt good.
“My people are happy”, I thought to myself. So why will the realization of my departure take away their happiness and joy, I wished there was a way I could tell them that death is okay and that I am actually alive. But then the truth is, the pain of the bereaved is generated by the fact that they won’t see their loved one ever again in the flesh and communicate with them… it’s a painful thought.
I was immediately back to my house where my body lay in stillness and serenity as I had left it. I became aware again of the great light I felt when I woke out of my body earlier. I turned my attention to it and realized something quite intriguing. The concentration of great light emanates from the presence of a few ascended souls whom I couldn’t make out their faces but as I moved swiftly towards them, the closer in proximity I was to them, the clearer I seem to see the outline of their faces. I realized the personalities they were, the answer came to me as though they spoke to me without speaking, I don’t know if that makes sense but that’s how I knew who they were.
I am writing this experience not because I died but because of the souls that welcomed me into the other side. Souls that inspired wisdom and the greatest of values, People popularly known and some unknown, people that shook history, people that affected my life both directly and indirectly. I am writing this story because I know you will be interested in what they had to say to me and to you in extension. I am writing for you.
This is not the end of the story.
I am Okwudili! Last Night I Died
He Also Added…
“You have heard it said that death is an enemy, the last to be destroyed but I say unto you ‘death is not an enemy, the fear of death is!’ And you have to destroy this fear by yourself with the weapon of truth & understanding… Death is vital to human existence on earth, fear it not!”
“Dying for someone you love doesn’t happen unless you have to lie to take their place which will be a dishonorable way to die and that won’t be love.
“Love doesn’t absolve people from their due responsibility, rather it supports them in being responsible even when it hurts.
“The people we love do not need that we die for them, they need that we stand with them.”
 
Culled from CCNA

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...