Ad

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Kanye West to Kim Kardashian: I Love You!!!

As we learned during a Kim Kardashian interview with Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan, Kanye West does not always love what his wife wears in public.

But while the rapper may have very particular opinions about Kim's style, he only has one broad and romantic opinion about Kim herself.

And it's a very positive one.

Kimye in Black and White
"Kim, I’m so happy to be married to the girl of my dreams," Kanye Tweeted in honor of the couple's one-year wedding anniversary on May 24.
"I love you and Nori so much!!! I would find you in any lifetime," he added.
In response, Kardashian acknowledged her husband's sweet sentiment and wrote:
"Awwww baby I love you so much!!!!!! I would find you too! Anywhere!!!!"
 
Kim and Kanye exchanged vows last year in Florence, Italy while surrounded by family and friends.

In honor of their first anniversary, Kim posted a few new cozy pictures of the couple online and wrote: "I love this man so much! Happy Anniversary baby!”

Kris Jenner, meanwhile, posted a video of Kim and Kanye's first dance on their big day.

Send your best wishes to Kimye right now, everyone!

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...