Ad

Friday, May 8, 2015

FLOYD MAYWEATHER’S DAD WRITES A POEM MOCKING MANNY PACQUIAO


Floyd Mayweather’s dad, Floyd Snr. has written a poem mocking Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao after losing the fight of the century to his son.   The poem was first published on TMZ and they reported that Floyd Snr. is a closet poet and has been writing a book.  
 
Read the poem below.


 The fight has taken place..  
Manny’s title? Lost without a trace.  
As Me and Floyd Entered cheerful embrace…  
I glanced to see the look of disgrace on Freddie’s Face. 
I have changed My pace  
I can now look them in the face And say:  
I must confess 
You tried Your best….. 
And As We saw there was no contest.  
FLOYD is simply the best!  
Now just like I said Freddie the Roach is Dead! -

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...