Ad

Friday, November 28, 2014

Wonders: Femi Kuti Reveals That DNA Test Proved That Two Out Of His Five Children Are Not His

Femi Kuti, in an interview with Encomium magazine shared to the public that two out of the five children he has shown love as the real father were not his. This he recently found out and it was confirmed from the DNA test that was conducted on Tosin, a boy, and Dupe, a girl. The two were born after his first son. So the DNA result proved they are not his biological children.



"I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,” he said
Femi says he has since returned the children to their mothers. 

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...