Ad

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Kim Kardashian Sends Birthday Wishes to "Best Friend" of a "MILF" Mother

Kris Jenner turned 59 years old yesterday, celebrating with new boyfriend Corey Gamble.

But she also received some social media wishes from her daughters for the occasion, with Khloe posting a throwback photo of her and her mother and writing as a message:

"People often say that mothers are the best teachers in the world. I have come to know that it couldn't be truer. Thank you for being the best mother and teacher I could ever ask for. Happy Birthday mama!!! I love you."
Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian Picture
Kim Kardashian, meanwhile, also thanked her mom for being such a totally awesome parent.

Along with publishing the above picture on Facebook, the former sex tape star wrote of Kris:
"Happy Birthday to my best friend in the entire world!!!! After becoming a mom myself I understand you in a way I didn't think was possible! I respect so much how you are able to raise 6 children, have a career and give each of us so much attention and be our biggest supporter and love us so unconditionally!!! "You are my idol, my mentor and superwoman!!!! I love you forever!!!!"

But Kim wasn't finished.
She added a touch of (inappropriate?) humor by showcasing her mom's figure in a separate sexy snapshot, penning as a caption to the image:
"ANNND be the hottest mom in the entire world!!!!!! #MILF."

So Kim Kardashian is saying Kris Jenner is a mother she's like to... never mind. We'd rather not think about that.

Last month, Kim also celebrated a birthday.

 Source

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...