Ad

Monday, August 4, 2014

Keeping Up With the Kardashians Season 9 Episode 16 Recap: Kim Wants to Adopt Orphan!

On Keeping Up With the Kardashians Season 9 Episode 16, the big vacation in Thailand finally came to a close, with major life issues still weighing on Khloe.
Meanwhile, a group of orphaned children left quite an impression on the wealthy family, while Brody helped fend off someone creeping on his sibling.
Which one?

Kim and Pink
Kim meets an orphan named Pink and wants to adopt her on Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 9.

Taking a brief break from fretting about their own, mostly-minor problems, the group decided to visit an orphanage where local kids live and work.
Not something you'd expect to see when you watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians online, but it was refreshing, for the family and their fans.
Said Kim Kardashian: “I grew up with a family that had such a strong bond and connection. It makes me so sad that these kids don’t have this connection.”
Well said. As was this line by Kendall Jenner: “These kids have almost nothing and can still be happy, and I think my family can learn from them.”

To put it mildly.
While Khloe missed sharing this with Rob, Kim met a girl named Pink and “totally gravitated toward her ... I literally want to take her home with me.”
Obviously, this didn't end up happening, but we saw Kim research what she could do to give her “education, and clothes, anything I could think of.”
Kim told her mom that she'd already told Kanye West about Pink, but Kris shot her down hard, basically calling it a hasty and aggressive move.
Kim also learned from the family's host that Thailand's government believes children are being taken for the wrong reasons and she basically has no shot.
Devastated, or at least convincingly acting, Kim decided to visit the orphanage again and instead of adopting, donated a pool for the children to play in.

For Khloe, such catharsis was a bit more elusive, as she continued to internalize her issues and those between Lamar Odom and Rob Kardashian:
“Lamar will weigh on me for the rest of my life ... for the rest of my life I’m going to deal with that and think and worry about him and want to protect him.”
Brody and Brandon Jenner set up a plan to set Khloe up with a Thai local, and while that cracked her up, she was really seeking “peace and serenity” instead.
“I don’t do one-night stands,” she told the brothers, apparently pre-French Montana. “I’m just not mentally there.” Not helping matters? Kim Kardashian.
“I just feel like you’ve been so stressed out lately feeling like you have to take full responsibility with Rob when you have to take care of yourself,” she said.
Khloe said that while her older sister may have been trying to help, it wasn't working. Rather, Kim, has been “trying to corner me and it’s pissing me off.”
Fortunately in a sense (and unfortunately in another), the episode ended with family unity ... after Brody came at a dude grabbing Kendall Jenner's ass.
After warding off the obnoxious creeper, he won praise from his half-sisters.
As the vacation ended with a lantern-releasing ceremony, Khloe said:
“Even though I was really resisting coming on this vacation, I did have a great time ... Sometimes you just have to let go and let God.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...