Ad

Friday, December 13, 2013

SELF DISCIPLINE begins from your ability to gain MASTERY over your THOUGHTS.
If you don't control what you think, you can't control what you do.

That's your first sign of MATURITY.

Your IMAGINATIVE POWER is your CREATIVE ABILITY.

if you can see the picture, take a hold of it, then you can bring it into reality.

REFUSE MEDIOCRITY!
Get out from the realm of excuses.
Do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done.

All resources may not be available, at the time now, start up anyways with that project for ALL you have is ALL YOU NEED.

For every VISION, there is a PROVISION.

Don't say I don't have enough time, you have all the time you need, Don't shorten it with your words.

You don't usually see the end of the stairs when climbing, but you climb anyway.
why? You know that stairs will lead you to the top. Now that's FAITH!

Take that STEP of FAITH, FOCUS!
Take giant strides! MOVE! Keep Moving!

if you fall! pick up yourself, clean the dust, brace up, chin up, stand up tall, big up yourself and keep moving.

REFUSE BLUe or sad days! Leave mistakes behind! Quickly get out of it!
DON'T you dare MOURN MISTAKES!

Eject everything or anything that steals your joy or makes you lose Focus on your Purpose.

Make sure Jesus is in your BOAT.
With Confidence bodly declare! I am HElped of the Lord! I am not alone! Jesus is in my boat! No matter the storms ! I am unflinching! I am unmovable! unshakeable! Christ is my Life, my rock! My fortress! For in him I Live, move and have my being.

I am set on course of victories!
Glory to God! ALL THINGS ARE MINE! Halleluyah!

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...