Ad

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I'm NOT Dating Justin Bieber or Anyone Else: Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner has gone on record in saying she is not dating Justin Bieber, despite reports to the contrary. Nor is she dating anyone else, for that matter.

  • Kendall Jenner in W
  • Hot Justin Bieber Selfie
Speculation has run rampant that the the model has been coupling up with the pop superstar and epic douchebag.

Not the case, she says, despite the fact that the two are in fact close.
"He's a longtime friend of our family," Kendall said of the rumors during an interview on Nightline. "Everybody loves to assume things, but no."
As for whether she's in a romantic relationship at all these days?
"I'm not ... I'm truly focusing on my career. If it comes it comes."
Jenner is certainly walking the walk (the catwalk if you will) to back up that talk. The brunette beauty was recently name the new face of Estee Lauder.

Not only that, she was even dubbed the "model of the moment" by Vogue, which should lessen the blow from being fired by Victoria's Secret.


As for rumors that she banned Kim Kardashian from her shows?
"It was more of a mutual understanding," Kendall says. "I think that if my sister was sitting front row [it would take] attention away from what I'm trying to do on my own."
"I'm not trying to use a family name or anything," Jenner explains. "In reality I worked pretty hard for this. It wasn't like I just got it magically and it just happened."

Those rumors about Justin Bieber were purely plucked out of thin air, conversely. There's nothing to them, and (hopefully) there never will be, for her sake.
Dude is badder than bad news, and getting worse by the day.

HWG

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...