Ad

Monday, March 23, 2015

Crazy: Jamaican Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robinson Gets Real Horns ImplantedOin His Head!!


According to Jamaican Observer, Furtyle brain as he's mostly known got the horns to distinguish himself from others in the very competitive Jamaican dancehall industry!

Furtyle, real names Kenardo André Robinson reportedly had  the implants done in Jamaica by a Canadian-based surgeon.

He says - It's really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull.

I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I revived because it is very painful.
                            
He suprisingly said he got a prophetic instruction from God!! Huh??!!

"I do believe that I got some form of prophetic instruction by God. I didn't do this alone," he said.

On getting a lot of flak and backlash he says-

"There are some who think that I am demonic, but it doesn't bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on. There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing,"

                               
Dude why are you wearing this again you've got horns!!

Born and raised in Montego Bay Jamaica, Furtyle said he had aspirations of becoming a rapper but had a change of heart years later.

 Furtyle Brain reportedly has his hands full working on hit tracks 
Before he had  the horns implanted

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...