Ad

Monday, September 8, 2014

How I met my Husband: Adaeze Yobo Opens up



In a new interview with The Sun,Adaeze Yobo opens up on how she met and got attracted to her husband Joseph Yobo.

Her words......

I met him in Nigeria through a friend at an event. From there, we became close friends. I became pregnant and we got married im­mediately. Everything happened in a very short time. A lot of people thought it wasn’t going to work but at that moment, I knew I felt something I had never felt with anyone in my life and I said to myself, why not take that chance? I’m quite prayerful , so I knew there’s no way I could err, though I never planned getting married so early. I had so many dreams of what I wanted in life. Mar­riage was the last thing on my mind. It hap­pened so fast and I thought I should give it a shot.

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...