Ad

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Stunning Photo: Asa Shows Off New Look

Asa Shows Off New LookTalented singer Asa showed off her new look in this photo taken by photographer and singer TY Bello.

TY shared the photo on Instagram and wrote:

“ASA: THE VOICE
I get really excited when ever I’m asked to shoot an artist.. I know I don’t know what I’m going to do … Not in the least … This makes me really … really nervous…and I love it.

I let the nerves take over till I can’t take it any more.. Then I pace around the studio to counter it… I do what ever I need to .. Till my mind gets from nerves… To peace and finally , but more importantly to PLAYFUL…then I LISTEN.I give myself permission to run with the thoughts that come to me .. No matter how silly or mundane they sound. I’ve learnt to trust the Voice.

With Asa .. The Words were ..FLY .., SOAR.., BLOOM. I knew the Voice was right when she started to dance to ‘No worries ‘ by @nosaalways . Or when she stood ghostly still … As if in anticipation of ‘something ‘when she wore more structured clothes.

Asa is a true artist. I know this.. I knew this the very first time I saw her eleven years ago..She’s the real deal.

It was a beautiful surprise for me looking back at her images as I edited ,when I realized that the flowers that I put behind her at the shoot to represent her blooming actually looked like wings. .. Like budding wings .. And sooo…. The Voice is right again..Asa is in bloom.., ready to take off. ….Yet again #tybellophotography #riasolanke #photostories #music #iconic vanity.”

No comments:

News Flash: Kidnappers Launch Another Attack in Kubwa, Abuja, Seize Two Sisters, and Request N30 Million Ransom

This development occurs just a week after residents of the Chikakore community expressed their grievances to the office of FCT Minister, Nye...